Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Adalynn Grace is Welcomed by Big Sister Val!

It was just 3-4 short months ago when I took little Val's 1-year pictures - and NOW - Val is welcoming her baby sister into this crazy world we live in!  Introducing -  Adalynn Grace!





I was introduced to the Stephens family back in 8th grade when I moved to Streator.  While I was good friends with Jacque and Christina, there is no denying Katie is related to them!  Katie contacted me awhile back to take some 1-year shots of Val, and now she has two beautiful daughters to keep her busy!




I remember thinking how reserved and sweet Val was a few months back, and I see that in Brandon as well.  This photo session went very smoothly as everyone was willing to participate and mom and dad were so calm and relaxed!  Sometimes people are looking for that perfect shot, and when little ones are involved, you just have to go with the flow!  Let them be natural and do their thing - that's what Katie and Brandon did!  As you can tell in many of these pictures, Adalynn enjoyed having her pacifier or her fingers to suck on!




As I've said before, I like when people bring things that are special to them. The white blanket is a baptismal blanket.  Katie brought a Raggedy Ann blanket that ALL of her sisters have used - which makes the blanket about 35 years old!  That.  Is.  Awesome!  She also brought Brandon's Dog Tags which I loved!  Of course, Little Miss Adalynn was interested in trying to grasp them, so I worked quickly to click the button!





Congratulations to the Himan Family on the arrival of Adalynn Grace!





Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment