Thursday, July 10, 2014

Zac Wheeler - Class of 2014 - Music to the Ears

As a teacher I always enjoy being able to speak with my students to see what their goals and ambitions are.  What's even more refreshing is hearing that a student has high hopes for their own future.  Introducing Zac Wheeler - Class of 2014!



Throughout this session Zac was very relaxed and kind of a pro at this whole picture thing.  He knew where to look, what to do, and he didn't complain when I asked him to stand awkwardly!   WINNER WINNER!  





I loved that Zac chose his running shoes for the pictures for two reasons: 1) he's an avid runner and has beat me many times in the 5Ks in the area (by a lot), and 2) they were bright!  






Another love of Zac's is the Saxophone, and he has hopes of playing in the pep band when he leaves for school in the Fall.  I think that's awesome because to me the pep band creates an exciting environment for every event!  







I wish Zac the best as he continues on to further his education and decide what path he wants to follow in life!  



Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment