Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Welcome to the World - Lakin Paul!

I was SO excited when Lakin’s mommy showed up to this shoot with a princess crown!  I have loved Disney Princesses since I was little!  AND - did you know that they make wedding dresses that are styled after each princess?  You should Google it sometime!  





This session was easy!  I was a little concerned about the breeze the day of the pictures, but Lindsey assured me it would be fine.  It was a little colder than usual, and you’ll see that Lakin enjoyed being all wrapped up nice and cozy!  





Her little features are absolutely precious.  There is nothing better than the little nose of an infant and the way that they sleep.




Lakin is very fortunate to have a big brother to watch after her.  Easton, once again, was so good!  He’s a charmer himself and I know that he will take good care of his little sister.  Just look at those eyes of his!  




I recently did a maternity session for this family.  I remember thinking how adorable they were.  The father (Christian) is clearly in love with Lindsey and his children.  I am very fortunate to have a husband that is also a great father - I see these same qualities in Christian.  He is very nurturing and during both shoots he was looking out for Lindsey.  






Lindsey is so laid-back and easy-going.  She doesn’t sweat the small stuff and she has a sense of pride about her family that is truly touching.  




I cannot wait to see more of Lakin and Easton this year as they both continue to grow!  






Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment