Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Mom + Dad = 3 Handsome Boys!

I recently had the pleasure of meeting up with Jessica and Brian (along with their 3 little boys) to take some updated pictures as they all grow so quickly.  Every time I get to be around these boys I leave with a smile on my face.  They.  Are.  Precious!



Now, I have one boy, and sometimes he is enough to make me need a glass of wine or two.  Jessica and Brian have 3 boys, and they are the most relaxed, calm, laid-back parents I've ever seen.  I absolutely love it!






Jackson is the older brother.  He's the one that is quiet, but mischievous.  While his wheels are turning, he puts on an adorable smile that would lead any stranger to believe he's just being sweet!







Greyson is the one that makes me laugh so hard.  The entire photo session he was shouting, "CHEEEEESSSSSSEEEEEE!"  And in some of these pictures, you can tell!  His wheels are also always turning, but he doesn't try to hide it like Jackson does!









Hudson.  He's the youngest brother that is going to learn from the mistakes made by Jackson and Greyson.  He has a sweet, innocent look about him.  As of right now, at 6 months, I don't think there is anything other than love behind that smile!







In a nutshell, this family is amazing.  The boys are handsome and hilarious, the parents are loving and laid-back, and when you put that all together you simply get perfection!






Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment