Thursday, July 3, 2014

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Jeremy Coley

I've known Casie and Jeremy for MANY years.  I met Jeremy when my family first moved to Streator and we were both little.  I knew Casie in high school, and many years later I married into the Park family.  I was more than honored when they asked if I would photograph their wedding.  I made it known from the beginning that while I'm not a professional, it's truly something I enjoy and I would be very excited to do so!  As time got closer, I got more hesitant about whether or not
I could pull off such a big task, so I had Kelly Cole come along with me for the wedding.  It's always good to have 2 pairs of eyes!













The day was beautiful, and the bride and groom were anxious to meet each other at the alter.  I met Casie as she was getting ready and it was obvious, as the tears began to flow with the addition of her veil, that she was about to marry her soulmate.


Jeremy was as calm and relaxed as I think I've ever seen a groom.  The most precious moment I witnessed all day was when he started to tear up as his 2 daughters walked down the aisle as junior bridesmaids.  It was absolutely priceless.


Casie wanted a shot with the two of them prior to the wedding, but she didn't want them to see each other.  They got married at Holy Trinity Church in Streator, IL, and let me tell you...it's tricky to get around that place while trying to hide a bride and groom!




Everything, from the dress to the flowers to the church, was beautiful! 






The ceremony, while hot, was very sweet.  I tend to reflect back on my marriage day during weddings as I hear the bride and groom recite their vows.  There is something comforting about making that commitment to honor and cherish each other, for better or for worse.  





Following the ceremony the bride and groom were ready to have fun....and so was the wedding party!  Wedding = LONG day for everyone involved.  So, the wedding party was having fun and you can see that in some of these pictures. 










The reception was a BLAST!  The wedding party came in and went straight to the dance floor.  Throughout the night the dance floor was filled!  







Casie grew up with my husband and her family and Bryan's family were always very close.  It truly was an honor to be a part of their day!  This wedding was a great time!  As a guest, as a photographer, and as a family member, I truly enjoyed myself.   I wish Casie and Jeremy nothing but the best as they begin this next chapter in their lives! 









Until next time...








No comments:

Post a Comment