Wednesday, July 16, 2014

9 Month Nolan Charms Us With His Smile!

Look at this handsome man with his dashing smile!  I love how enthusiastic and entertaining Mr. Nolan is!




I had the pleasure of seeing Nolan a few months back and I couldn't believe the difference in everything he was doing now.  I have a feeling he will be keeping his parents very busy in the near future as it's very obvious that he is ready to be mobile!





Brent and Albana wanted to try and get a picture with their precious little pup.  From the pictures you can see that he's not really little, but he was so well-behaved!  Brent did a great job getting him tired before the session and begging him to be good with treats.




This is another family that I adore for multiple reasons.  Both Brent and Albana are so relaxed and carefree.  They are go-with-the-flow types of people which helps to  make a photo session go as smoothly as possible!





From his serious face to his smile - Nolan is handsome, adorable, and absolutely charming!  I had a great day hanging out with him on this day and I can't wait to see him for his one year shots...or hopefully before!  I always love to see my Henry Family!





Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment