Thursday, July 10, 2014

Class of 2015 - Alex Enters His Senior Year!

When I arrived in Ottawa, not knowing the area very well, Alex told me of some stairs he knew on a bike bath that he thought would be a good place for his pictures.  When we got there, I LOVED the area!  It was the perfect place in regards to scenery and lighting!




Alex was a quiet one.  He told me he was doing these for his mom.  I know that was his way of saying he wasn't really thrilled, but as a mother myself I thought it was sweet that he just wanted to make her happy.  I know his mom was hesitant, too, about how he would act during the session.  He did great!  He took direction well!





We started off by looking for foxes (as Alex's sister said they hide in places like where we were).  Once we knew we were in the clear, we got to work!




The area we were in was very small, but if you want back into all of the little hidden places, there were great places for the pictures.  Once again, Alex took charge here and I'm pretty sure anytime I shoot in Ottawa I will use this place!




The shoot went very well.  Alex was quiet yet cooperative, his sister kept the foxes away, and we got some really good shots!





Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment