Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Little Miss Chloe is 3 Months Old!

It seems like just yesterday I was taking Chloe's newborn pictures.  Fast forward 3 months and we now have Chloe with her beautiful blue eyes and big personality!




Chloe had to battle the elements for this session.  As we had her in the grass, the bugs thought they would try to play with her.  Many waves of the hands later, we finally had a successful session!




Chloe is a 4th of July baby so there was nothing more fitting than the Red, White, and Blue pictures!  I must say, she pulls off these colors very well!  And look at those eyes!






I always encourage people to bring something significant with them to sessions with little ones.  Pictures with meaning are always the best pictures.  The pearls in this picture belong to Chloe's great-grandma and the bracelet with her name came from Aunt Stephanie!






I know I've said this before, but I LOVE this family!  I missed Chloe's big brother this time, but I look forward to our future sessions together!



Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment