Monday, August 4, 2014

Beautiful, Adorable, and Spunky Reese is Two!

I don't even know where to begin with this one!  Reese is seriously one of the most adorable and loving 2-year-olds I know!  She is cuddly and sweet and her personality fills any room that she is in!  Here she is!




After spending a week with Reese on vacation, it was so hard to leave her (and her family).  It was great to be able to spend time with her and see just how that little mind works.  There are many things I love about her.  Her authentic smile that touches her eyes is infectious...




her love pats when she snuggles is heart-melting...




her little voice carries through any room and it brings a smile to anyone that is around.


The picture below cracks me up!  She's a little Marilyn Monroe...



To put it simply - Reese is THE cutest little thing in the entire world and I can't wait to continue to watch her grow.  I see her sincere love for her family and anyone that is around her - you don't get that a lot from someone so young.  She truly wants to make others happy!







I look very forward to more vacations, family time, and sleepovers with the cousins!  I love you to the moon and back Reese!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment