Sunday, August 17, 2014

Brinley Brags About Being ONE - And Brother Beckett Helps Her!

Little Brinley turned one just about a week ago!  I had the honor of working with Brinley and her brother.  The two together were almost too much cuteness to handle!










About 6 months ago I had Brinley over for her first session with me and I couldn't contain my excitement for how adorable she was.  She has got the most beautiful blue eyes.  Her smile, from ear to ear, melts my heart.  And I noticed during this shoot that she has a new look - the scrunch face as I used to call it with my kids!







We decided just to walk around downtown for this session.  Brinley's mommy had picked out some adorable outfits!  No matter where we went, Brinley was content.  AND....no matter where we went, Brinley would find a rock (or dirt or wrapper or something)....to try and eat!  Her mom and dad were quick to stop her!









Now, as if Brinley wasn't cute enough on her own, you throw in Beckett and it's a session full of beautiful/handsome smiles and brotherly/sisterly love!  Beckett was fortunate enough to go see the Monster Trucks after our session because he was so well-behaved!







The session went as well as it could have.  The kids were cooperative.  Mindy and Keith came prepared.  And I was able to capture the true personalities of them both!






Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment