Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Maggie, With Her Baby Blues, Turns One!

There is nothing more beautiful than the blue eyes of the subject(s) of my blog today!  Maggie is turning one (and you may remember Ellie from May when she turned 4)!




I was able to spend a week with Maggie in North Carolina and I think we could all agree that she is absolutely beautiful.  From her blue eyes to her little curls - she is so stinkin' cute!




I know that there is nothing more adorable to me than when I hear the pitter-patter of feet in the morning coming in to wake me up.  Maggie is an early riser, and while she's not quite walking to wake her parents up, I can only imagine how precious it is to see her cuteness in the morning.  Sarah and J.C. - you may disagree with me.  It's always nice to have an automatic alarm clock!




I'm always impressed with Maggie's (and Ellie's) wardrobe when I see them for pictures.  Even in their pajamas they seemed to be dressed well!  AND, even when Maggie is wearing Ellie's pajamas she's adorable!



It's always precious to see how older siblings love their younger siblings.  Ellie is a sweet little girl, and a great big sister.  Sometimes the younger ones welcome the love, but other times they're less than interested.  You'll see here that Maggie was very happy with her sister by her side!  






I love this family and all of their cuteness!  I can't wait to see them again in the very near future!  Love  you Fitzgerald Clan!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment