Monday, August 11, 2014

Nate Lightle - Streator Bulldog - Class of 2015

Last week I had the pleasure of having a photo session with Nate Lightle!  I've known Nate for a few years now and he's always been a very well-mannered, respectful, hard-working individual.  This session was so fun for me!







I've had all 3 of the Lightle children as students!  Amanda was intelligent and outgoing.  Nate is intelligent and a little more on the shy side...until he gets comfortable around you!  Nicole is intelligent as well, and more like her brother when it comes to the shy factor.  So, how lucky are these parents to have 3 intelligent children!?!








Nate was such a trooper during this session.  We started uptown using some of the buildings that have so much charm and character in Streator.  From the brick buildings to the buildings that need a little TLC - they all make for great photo backdrops!




Nate's mother, Michelle, came along on the shoot and I was very excited about that because she had an idea of what she wanted from these pictures.  I always like a little guidance so I can make sure people are getting what they want!




We then moved on to the baseball field which was clearly somewhere that Nate was comfortable.  Streator is a baseball town and Nate wore his jersey with pride!







While there, Nate's girlfriend, Maddie, met up with us.  These two are absolutely adorable together!  I was able to get some pictures of the two of them in their uniforms.







We then moved to a location in Kangley.  This site was absolutely stunning.  It had tall grasses, rolling hills, a barn, a pond...I couldn't' have asked for anything more perfect (thank you to the Brennan Family for allowing me permission this one time)!  I was able to get a couple more shots of the couple together before it was Maddie's turn (but that's for another blog).







I want to thank Michelle and Nate for being so cooperative and willing to try anything!  It was honestly such a fun shoot!  While I know I will see Nate this year on the Soccer Field, Baseball Field, and Basketball Court, I want to wish him nothing but the best as he starts to make those big decisions for where he is headed!



Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment