Thursday, August 14, 2014

Adorable Addie is One!

I HAVE to start this blog by saying that little Addie has the most personality I’ve ever seen in one-year-old and I absolutely LOVE IT!  She was happy, excited, and so entertaining!  






I’ve known Sarah since I was her cheerleading coach and it was so nice to see her as a mother.  She was always a sweetheart then, and I see that in her daughter now.  Joe was such a trooper getting Addie to smile, loving on her, and chasing her around as they tried to change her clothes!  The weather was beautiful that day, but when you start chasing around a toddler, it heats up really quickly!  





Sarah was so calm and collected.  It can be stressful trying to get a little one to cooperate, but she just went with the flow.  What I loved most about this session was that Sarah and Joe didn’t try to get Addie to pose - they simply let her run free.  That is when a child is the happiest, and some of these shots capture her and her true personality.  






I loved the tutu that Addie had from her 1st Birthday Party.  What girl doesn’t look cute in a tutu?  She was definitely a daredevil when it came to using chairs and she had no issues standing on them and jumping at the same time.  While my heart was racing- she just giggled at me knowing it was scaring me.  






There is nothing more precious to me than parents that love their child.  I love it when a father isn’t afraid to show the love for his child(ren) and that’s exactly what I saw in Joe and Sarah.  It was such a joy to do this session!  






Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment