Sunday, August 17, 2014

Mallory is Headed to Kindergarten!

I remember the anxiety I had when Ella went to Kindergarten.  Those that know me know that I cried for weeks.  SHE was fine...I was a mess!  I hope that Kyle and Emily aren't such a mess as their newly turned 5-year-old, Mallory, is headed to Kindergarten!









Mallory is sweet and quiet.  She is a typical 5-year-old girly girl that likes to wear dresses and twirl in circles.  She is also a typical 5-year-old in that she wants to make mommy and daddy happy.  I remember Mallory when she was 3.   She would sit patiently at Sunday School and she was so sweet!



 

I can't believe how much she has grown in what seems like such a short amount of time.  While still sweet, it's very obvious that she is starting to have an adorable personality.  I have no doubts that she will have many friends when she heads off to school.  She will be that girl that everyone wants to be friends with.  Like my Ella, she will have a social calendar that her parents will struggle to keep up with!







She gets all of these traits from her mom and dad who are also two of the kindest people I've met.  The family is one that has a huge heart!  I wish Mallory nothing but the best as she ventures into Kindergarten!  I know she'll do great!







Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Love them all. Thank you Tiffany for capturing this moment in time for us.

    ReplyDelete