Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Maddie Craft - Tomorrow Begins Her Senior Year - Class of 2015

Maddie - Sweet, kind, and intelligent are just a few of the words that come to mind when I think of her.  When she's in class, she is quiet.  During this photo session, she was quiet.  BUT - I know from experience that there are times Maddie comes out of her shell and there are no questions left as to why so many people enjoy her company.  






Maddie is someone who is difficult to read at first.  Initially someone might find her to be an introvert, but after spending time with her it's very clear she is the opposite.  She works to make others happy and  her caring nature is infectious.  









I remember seeing Maddie, as a Sophomore, on the sidelines cheering her little heart out.  I had not had her in class at this point, but I remember seeing her in the halls and thinking how quiet she was.  I was shocked to see her inner-diva come out as she cheered for the Bulldogs.  She is someone that grabs the attention of the audience and she's such a joy to watch.  













Maddie is part of a Senior Class that will leave a lasting impression on me.  I remember this group as Freshmen and they were all so likable.  They were immaturely hilarious.  I have to be honest in saying that for the boys in her class - not much of that has changed.  BUT - this is one group that I will hate to see leave.  





Nate is Maddie's boyfriend - one of those immaturely hilarious boys in her class.  They are an absolutely adorable couple.  They're mature beyond their years and while High School relationships are often fickle - this is one that does not teeter.  I love the support their families give them and it was great when the mother's requested a few pictures of the two together.  




I love this bat!  Maddie had it made for Nate at Disney World!





There are students that leave a lasting impression.  Some I will remember for my entire career and I have no doubt that Maddie (and many of her classmates) will be those students to me.  Maddie - I wish you nothing but the best.  As you enter the doors tomorrow, take it all in because this is the first day of your last year at SHS.  










A special THANK YOU goes out to the Brennan family for allowing us to use this property.  It was absolutely perfect for Maddie's personality!  

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment