Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tyler is Turning FOUR!!!

I can't believe it!  This little man is turning 4!  He is seriously the most hilarious, rambunctious, spunky little kid that I know!  He keeps Bryan and I on our toes and there isn't a minute that goes by that he doesn't make us smile or laugh.







Tyler has many interests right now and from what he likes you can tell that he's ALL boy!  He's in love with golf, basketball, soccer, baseball, the White Sox, and Michael Jordan!  He was so excited when his cousin, Taylor, got him some J's for his birthday party.



Tyler is one-of-a-kind.  He wakes up in the morning and runs to the side of the bed and yells, "Boo-Yah!"  He says things that are probably considered to be inappropriate by some, and he can shoot a nerf gun like no other!  BUT-what I love most about him is his ability to love, cuddle, and just be my baby.







Tyler has a way of melting anyone's heart.  He is pretty smooth with the ladies and he even works his magic on me!  He says, "I love you," just because and he lights up when he tells his dad that he's his best friend.  There is nothing more rewarding than the love that comes from a child!






For his party this year he wanted a White Sox theme.  He will be the first to tell you that the White Sox are AWESOME-SAUCE and the Cubs are WEAK-SAUCE.  He will even argue the point if you try to tell him he's wrong.  He's a boy after his daddy's heart for sure.  Tyler is one lucky man to have so many people that love him!  From the people themselves to the presents - he is definitely blessed!












Blocking his important "stuff" from the nerf gun!


Tomorrow, Tyler will be 4.  I remember the day he was born and every year since then has made me more and more proud to call him my son.  I can't wait to see how crazy he continues to be in the years to come.  Love you Ty-Man!



Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment