Monday, September 29, 2014

Beautiful Inside and Out - Amanda Hidalgo - Class of 2015

I'm not sure where to begin with this blog! I went into this session very excited because I always love the way Amanda is dressed. She always looks amazing and she has such a unique style!





Amanda is beautiful inside and out. She is truly one of the most kind-hearted girls I've ever taught. I've had the pleasure of watching her grow over the last couple of years and I have no doubts she is headed somewhere big!









Amanda has become a role model for Ella. I couldn't think of a better role model! She has taught, and continues to teach, Ella how to be kind and how to be a good person. I love that Ella has teenage girls that she can look up to.









I know that Amanda is headed to big places. I wish her all the luck in the world!







Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment