Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Sisterly Love - There is Nothing Better!

Adrianna and Bella are probably two of the most beautiful little girls I've seen!  From their eyes to their hair, they are too cute!





I've known Bella as one of Tyler's best friends at daycare.  She is adorably sweet and it's so much fun to see her playing with my little guy when I go to pick him up.  After attending a birthday party together, Tyler REALLY wanted to take Bella's little sister home with us...He was upset when I told him no.





Adrianna is gorgeous.  Her dark eyes and hair are something that every little child should be blessed with!  The day we had the session it was humid!  Five minutes into the shoot it started raining.  She didn't care!  She just sat there and took it like a pro!





These two together is too much to handle.  Bella is obviously the protective older sister.  Their mommy told me that Bella has been told multiple time to put Adrianna down - but who can blame her for wanting to hold her - especially when she's so cute!



They both liked having their hands up!  Typical kids and I love it!



Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment