Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Parker Dean Makes His Debut!

Parker Dean Nelson made his debut into this crazy world!  Mom and Dad are in awe over his handsomeness!  Introducing - Parker Dean Nelson!




This session was one I had been looking forward to!  Kristina and I had many fun times together in our 20s (WAIT...we still are in our 20s...what am I thinking???).  It was an honor to be able to do this session for her.




Nick and Kristina will beam with joy when they talk about Parker.  When you ask how he's been sleeping - the beam dims slightly.  The day I arrived for pictures, Parker had not let his Mommy or Daddy sleep the night before.  The minute we decided to take pictures, he decided he still didn't want to sleep.




That was more than okay with me!  I love seeing the eyes of little ones.  Their inability to focus is adorable to me and I love their curiosity for what is going on around them.  Parker was no exception. What he found most fascinating, as you can see from many of his pictures, were his hands.  He gnawed on those things like they were going out of style!




Congratulations to Nick and Kristina on the birth of their handsome little man!




Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment