Sunday, September 14, 2014

A Boy and His Dog - Benny is 6 Months!

I write this blog with a tear in my eye as I reflect back on just how much a dog can mean to a family.  I did this session with the Brown Family a week ago and it was one of the most fun sessions I've done to date.  I know that I say a lot how much I enjoy my sessions, but this one was truly enjoyable.  Abbey and Ben are two of the sweetest people I know.  Benny is handsome and charming.  And then we have Dori.  Dori is Benny's loyal friend-til-the-end.  Absolutely adorable.










I am always excited to take pictures of families with pets because they truly are a member of the family.  The only tricky part is getting them to sit still.  Dori is rambunctious and she moves like the speed of light, but for this session she was ready to pose for the camera.




What was most entertaining to me was watching the interaction between Benny and Dori.  Benny would look at Dori and smile, laugh, or just appear to be having a conversation.  There is a sort of brotherhood between the two of them that only they know the details of.





I think it's obvious when you look at the DNA that Benny had all odds in his favor.  There is no denying the beauty within this family.  It's something we can all admire and be envious of.  BUT, what's even more admirable, is the sincerity of both Abbey and Ben.











I am in awe of this family and I hope that I am afforded the opportunity to spend another session with them in the near future!






Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment