Wednesday, September 10, 2014

On the Blog Today - Cutest Pregnant Woman EVER - Hannah Darm!

I can't get over her cuteness.  Carrying around a little basketball at 35 weeks pregnant is Hannah Darm!  It was a pleasure being able to catch up with Hannah and I'm very excited for her future.







Cody and Hannah were simply adorable.  Cody catered to Hannah during the session and Hannah was relaxed.  Along with being an employee at the hospital, she is also going to school!  More than commendable I must say!  Cody gets to work swing shift.  It was an interesting concept to me and I enjoyed hearing how it works.  I have to be quite honest - I'm not sure my sleep schedule could handle it!







Hannah.  Is.  Beautiful!  She has a little basketball in her belly - okay, really it's a baby - and her and Cody have the most amazing eyes between the two of them.  I commented to both of them that their baby would definitely have stunning eyes!  Between the baby blues and the light browns - the baby would be lucky either way!







Hannah and Cody don't know the sex of the baby and I love that!  I was never patient enough to wait to find out, so I give props to those who do!  No matter what the sex of the baby, I can tell that they will both be loving and caring.  I wish them nothing but the best and I can't wait to do the newborn session!





Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment