Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Brennan Family Farm - Such a Beautiful Family

I had the honor of meeting the Brennan Family out at their farm and I was greeted by Addie and Jake.  Seeing their energy definitely set the mood for the shoot and this session went VERY smoothly!  From the grandparents, to the kids, to the grandkids - everyone looked perfect!  As  you'll see throughout the pictures - the blue eyes don't stop in this family!  I love it!  






It's always nice to be able to get some individual shots, along with the larger group shots.  I know that many people think pictures aren't necessary, but I think pictures are something that you can have forever.  They're memories that can't be erased.  







The setting of these pictures along with the beauty of these children made my night.  It was a perfect day, with perfect kids, and the perfect setting.  It couldn't have gotten any better than this.  I'm not sure that the innocence in Addie's face in this first picture could have been anymore perfect.  




Jake was a true farm boy.  From the hat all the way down to the boots, he played the part well!  







I look at the picture below and I'm not sure that there could be any two siblings that scream "ADORABLE" louder than these two!  







THANK YOU to the Brennan family for trusting me to take these pictures.  I truly enjoyed every minute of this session!  

Until next time...





No comments:

Post a Comment