Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Family Love Continues...These Kids Are Hilarious!

This session was probably one of my most hilarious sessions.  The kids kept us running and their facial expressions in many of the pictures were priceless.  I was able to get some of the family, but some of Joey, Jax, and Jessa will make anyone giggle a little!









Jax wasn't really interested in pictures.  BUT, Davey was able to get him to smile in seconds and after that, he was ready to turn on his charm...and his crossed eyes.






Jessa was the active one.  She likes to run!  But, she was kind enough to jump in every now and again to strike a pose before she was off again!





Joey has become a good friend to Ella.  She came for the intention of taking pictures, and she turned on her smile whenever I asked for it!





This session was a riot!  I love  capturing the "real life" images.  This group definitely allowed me to do that!  Jami has some beautiful children and I loved every minute of this session!












Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment