Wednesday, October 2, 2013

45 Years of Love is Something to Celebrate!

This past Sunday I was fortunate enough to be able to have a session with a wonderful family!  The Tutkos were full of humor and smiles the entire time!




Marilla Park is a beautiful place to take photos!  I quickly found out that what looks like beautiful growth on a tree, although appealing to the eye, may not go so well once it touches the skin!  I was more than grateful to have Mr. Tutko fill me in on that before I asked anyone to pose next to the tree!  We moved on to other trees instead!





Kayla and Mason were so well behaved that I had a hard time telling there were even kids at the photo session!  They took direction well and had a little fun while the parents were busy smiling for the camera!  






I took this next picture as we were walking back to our cars at the end of the session.  It cracks me up because Mason's feet aren't touching the ground - it looks like he's gliding through the air with ease!


The minute I arrived at this shoot I got the impression that while the wives were ecstatic about getting family pictures taken, the husbands weren't quite as thrilled.  They did as I asked, laughed on cue, smiled wonderfully, and most importantly, they cooperated!  I couldn't have asked for 3 more cooperative men!  




The Tutko family was up for anything.  I thought I'd make them show us that they still loved each other - after all, Mr. and Mrs. Tutko have been married for 45 years!  That is absolutely amazing and something that should be celebrated!  Mason and Kayla were not so thrilled about watching their parents and grandparents show their affection towards one another.  


I am fortunate enough to have the best in-laws that ever existed.  I would say that Lisa and Mark were very fortunate to enter this family as well!  



What started as two people in love, grew to a family of four.  From that point on, the family grew from 3 to 4, and are now a tremendously happy family of 8!  I appreciate them allowing me the opportunity to catch the love of a family through my lens!






Until next time...



1 comment:

  1. very nice Tiffany love the one with all three co
    uples kissing!

    ReplyDelete