Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Colton Olson - Class of 2014

I have known Colton’s family for a very long time.   His aunt and I have been friends for a very long time and I remember Colton as a baby.  It is amazing how quickly time flies! 





Although I’ve only had Colton as a student for one semester, he has always come across as a young man that carries himself very well. 



Colton is an athlete.  From knowing his family, I know that he was raised with sports in his blood.  With each and every sport that he participates in, he gives 110%.  With or without injury – he is devoted. 






Colton has always had this little smirk that makes you think he is up to something.  I’m not 100% sure which side of his family this comes from, but as a teacher it has kept me on my toes many times.  Thankfully, Colton has always given me nothing but respect inside and outside of the classroom. 



Colton hopes to attend college to pursue a degree in Criminal Justice.  I know that he has the drive to be whatever he wants.  Just remember, Colton, if you ever pull over a minivan and I’m driving – give me a little break! 






Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment