Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Martin Family - An Absolute BLAST!

I would like to introduce you to the Michael Martin Family.  From the youngest (Logan) to the oldest (Moon), these people were an absolute BLAST!




Let's begin with Stephanie and her family.  As I've said many times, the guys are always the ones not looking forward to pictures.  With that being said, Nathan and his children cooperated so well! I love that they were all willing to have fun during the photo shoot.  From baby bumps to a young man, this family provided me a great opportunity to take a variety of shots.  I love that Stephanie is the only one wearing a Bears jersey among the rest of the Packer fans.  








Then we have Shaina's family.  She warned me when she arrived that she didn't think Logan was going to be very fond of taking pictures.  But, give him some leaves and his grandpa and he was over the moon!  This is one beautiful family!








Next we have Ryley.  Although he has yet to marry (we will give him a few...or ten years), I was still able to catch his good-natured smile.  As a student, Ryley was always able to make me laugh.  I know he gets it from his father!  



It was very obvious to me that this family is extremely close.  From Moon's girlfriend, to the son-in-law's, to the grandchildren, everyone around was full of smiles, laughs, and love.  Coming from a close family myself, it's always nice to see that there are other families out there that like to give each other a hard time.  







This next picture cracks me up!  I can only imagine what Logan was yelling, but Moon doesn't seem too thrilled about it!  


I feel like I say this quite a bit, but this family truly was so much fun to shoot.  From the extended family to the individual children, I think I love this hobby more and more everyday!  






Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment