Friday, October 11, 2013

All Because Casie and Jeremy Fell in Love...

When Bryan was growing up he was EXTREMELY close to his cousins, Casie and Carie.  From holidays to family vacations, they were always together.  Through high school, Carie and Bryan were inseparable.  I was very lucky to marry into a family that is so close.  What's great to think about, is that next June this family will all come together to celebrate the marriage of Casie and Jeremy.


This was my first engagement session, and I found yet another type of session that I love to do!  For a guy, Jeremy was very cooperative and photogenic!  I didn't have to direct him at all!  I'm pretty sure that having such a beautiful bride-to-be makes posing much easier!





Like I said, they were naturals.  They were willing to go anywhere and try anything.  From the middle of the road to random fields, the scenery can't quite take away from what these two have.  






Casie and Jeremy had their photo session scheduled for 3pm.  With a threat of rain, we moved that up to about 2:30pm.  The clouds rolled in and the air was brisk, but it allowed for some great shots of nature doing what it does best.  


The sun eventually started to peek out and things started to heat up...


...and I'm not just talking about the weather!  


I can relate to Jeremy in one way that I am aware of.  I married into the Park Family as a born-and-raised Chicago Cubs fan.  10 years and many Park influences later (Jeff Park), I now frequent US Cellular.  Right now, Jeremy is a Cubs fan.  Only time will tell if he will venture over to the Dark Side like I did.  


It's a small world that we live in.  I have known Jeremy and Casie for many years in different capacities.  I was fortunate enough to marry into Casie's family in 2004, and we are fortunate to welcome Jeremy into our family in June!  That is definitely going to be one great party!  


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment