Friday, October 18, 2013

The Dodge Family - An Overabundance of Love and Laughs

The Dodge Family - although I've known them since I married Bryan, this shoot allowed me to really get to know their personalities!  With 6 kids under the age of 4 and many adults, you would think that the session was hectic!  Not.  At.  All.  They were all so laid back it made it a blast!



I'll start with Mike and Cindy - the creators of this beautiful family.  Mike was really wanting to show his "Rico Suave" side, but his children talked him out of it.  I did afford him a quick opportunity at the end of the shoot and he enjoyed every minute of it!  He's so lucky to have someone as patient as Cindy to deal with him!




I've introduced Sawyer before, but this time I had the honor of photographing him with his parents.  If you ask me, this is one beautiful family.  Introducing - Shane, Jolene, and Sawyer.  




Then we move on to the family of four...with one on the way!  Greyson and Jackson were all smiles for the camera.  I was also fortunate enough to be able to snap some belly pictures for Jessica.  She carries her belly well and looks great!  Introducing - Jessica, Brian, Greyson, Jackson, and Baby Boy #3!










Now we move on to an absolutely amazing family of 5 - Let's call them Beckett's Bunch!  Stella, Avery, and Beckett all carry their very own personalities - and each one of them is absolutely adorable! Introducing - Jeff, Katrina, Avery, Stella, and Beckett!  










In November, I get to take pictures at the ceremony of Amanda and Janelle and I'm more than excited!  These two have a similar sense of humor to my own and I can't wait to capture their important day!  



All of these beautiful families started with Mike, Cindy, and the Fab 4!  I would say that the Dodge Family is a lucky one!  


From parents, to children, to grandchildren - I hope you've enjoyed getting to know the Dodge Family! Growing a little bit by bit.  






Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment