Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Matthew Urbance - Class of 2014

This was my first male senior photo session and the first thought that comes to mind is that males are much more low-maintenance than females.  Matt kept it simple, did what I asked, and by the end of the session he was a natural!



Matthew's mother rode along and she was a key factor in getting Matthew to give me a real smile.  We all know the fake smile - the smile you give when someone tells you to say "cheese."  Matthew was able to provide some sincerity behind the smile.  



One of the reasons I love senior sessions is because they allow me to capture the interests of the individual.  For a newborn it may be a certain blanket.  For a family it may be a certain team jersey.  For seniors it usually consists of what they're active in at school.  For Matthew this is basketball.  You can tell that these shots were where he felt most at home. 



I have no doubts that Matthew will find the path that is right for him after Graduation.  Good luck Matthew…but for now…you have to deal with me and my teaching a little bit longer!  


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment