Sunday, September 29, 2013

Liam Robert - 6 Months and An Absolute Charmer!

On March 19th I remember receiving a text that Devin was going in and we were finally going to meet this handsome little man that had been brewing for 9 months.  On March 20th at 4:55am - Liam Robert Doty was born.  The little guy had a rough few days to start his life (which in turn became rough days for his mommy), but 6 months later it's very apparent that all of that worry and fear is gone!

Beau and Devin are the epitome of great parents.  Parenthood is all about sacrifice and realizing what is truly important in life.  One look at this little man will melt anyone's heart.



Parenthood is not always smiles and kisses though.  Children have a tendency to make any parent worried, emotional, and nervous at the drop of a hat.  The minute a woman becomes a mother, she loses all hope of ever having control over her emotions.  As the mother of a boy myself, I can speak first-hand in saying that boys like to put their parents to the ultimate test.  They are wild and rough and rambunctious.  Liam decided he would put this mother to the test the day he was born.  A few pictures of the family and you can see how overcoming a bump in the road does nothing but bring a family closer.  






I have to include this next picture because the minute I uploaded it, a quote popped into my mind.  I may be wrong but this is what I think Liam is thinking....Ummmm...Dad?  Please tell me I am going to have more hair than you when I grow up.  I could be totally wrong!  Maybe he's just admiring the two people that he looks up to the most.  


In this picture - he is definitely admiring the two people that he loves the most...


Liam is going to be a heartbreaker - there is no doubt about that.  Not only does he have a smile that will make any little girl blush, but he has a great sense of style too!




A very special guest made an appearance at this photo shoot!  Liam's cousin, Miles, thought that he could show Liam a thing or two about how to impress a photographer.  He clearly accomplished this task!  




These two cousins are absolutely adorable and I'm 100% convinced that they will cause some trouble together as they grow up.  BUT, if they stay as cute as they are now, I think their parents will have a hard time telling them no!  




Beau and Devin have become great friends to Bryan and I.  Our children love to see Liam and I know that Tyler and Liam will be tearing it up on the Basketball Court one day!  


Until then, Liam will just continue to be the cutest little man that drools, slobbers, and spits up as often has his little heart desires!


Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment