Sunday, September 8, 2013

Max is Turning 3 - and FULL of Personality!

Max Ersler.  He is a 3-year-old with a LOT of personality!  I received a text from Max's mother, by best friend since 8th grade, and she told me that I had my work cut out for me because anytime she mentioned pictures to him, he cried and said no.  Well - Max proved her wrong and did a GREAT job!

Max is an active 3-year-old that keeps everyone on their toes when he's around!  He has such a bubbly, fun personality!  You can see in some of the following pictures that he was really cheesing for the camera.  At one point I asked him to look at me, and he decided that he would strike a pose!




Max takes after his daddy when it comes to his interests.  He loves golf and soccer - just like his dad!  Playing with the golf balls was one of his favorite things to do.  When we got out the soccer ball, Jenny and I became the targets!  He was throwing the ball instead of kicking it - and he's got a GREAT arm!




To continue with the theme of throwing...there are many great brick walls in Streator to use for pictures.  This particular spot we went to was right outside The Majestic Theater in Streator.  Max, once again, decided to show us how good his arm was - but this time he was throwing rocks.  His face in this picture is PRICELESS!

Max was really a great subject to shoot!  He's got the biggest, bluest eyes I've ever seen and he can turn on the charm with the best of them!





I've known Max since he was born.  I wish that they lived closer to Streator, but I guess I'll settle for what I can get and hope that his mommy and daddy allow me to keep shooting pictures of him!  That morning truly was entertaining and he was SO GOOD! 







Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment