Monday, December 23, 2013

Finley Jean (9 Months)...and a little bit of Max!

Finley and Max - two little kids with a lot of personality!  It seems to be the routine with these two...Finley is always ready to turn on the charm while Max is less than thrilled to have his pictures taken!  Lucky for him, he only had to pose for a couple!




After we got a couple Christmas shots of the Big Bro and Lil' Sis together, it was Finley's turn to shine!  She has big blue eyes that don't quit and she was definitely ready to move!


(I love this picture.  Bryan walked into the room and she got into this sweet little flirtatious pose.  It was hilarious).  



The many faces of Finley...Each time that I have had a session with Finley, she shows me these faces that absolutely crack me up!  I never catch them until I'm going to edit the pictures and I sit in front of my computer, alone, dying laughing!  I always have a to take a quick pic and send it to her mother.


 

From the Christmas dress to the pink sweater dress with leg warmers, Finley was absolutely precious.    The hair bows are made with love by her own mother.  Finley's daddy put in a little call to ask that I take a picture without a bow the size of her head in her hair.  Well, she always had a bow, but I think that he will be happy with the smaller bow in the end;).






I can't wait to see her in March for her first birthday!  It seems like just yesterday I was waiting for the message to say that she was here!  Love you, Finley and Max!





Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment