Monday, December 16, 2013

The Marin Family - Christmas 2013

A few months have gone by since I last got to see this adorable family.  Braving the cold weather and the snow, Lennox, Westin, Brooke, and Ricardo were ready to take a few Christmas pictures.  As always - these two children are so stinkin' cute!  




With snow still falling, we simply wanted to get a few individual shots of Lennox, and a family picture or two to celebrate Christmas.  Lennox was intrigued as we set him in the snow.  Don’t worry - there was a blanket down for a barrier from the cold.  Poor little Westin was freezing - but he cooperated and did what I asked!  






I loved the antlers that Brooke showed up with!  Ricardo - well, he was less than thrilled!  But, like a good man - he was quiet and did what Brooke said.  




I always enjoy this family.  Westin is a true 3-year-old.  He will say, “mommy” more times than you can count.  Lennox will simply sit there and let you do what you want.  Ricardo is great at wrangling Westin in, and doing what he’s told by myself and Brooke.  And Brooke, well, she’s the only person I know that could ever be hot while shooting in 25 degree weather.  They all showed up in style (I would not expect any less) and they were an absolute joy to work with, once again!  






Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment