Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Mikayla - A Model in the Making


Once upon a time, on a gloomy Tuesday afternoon, I questioned whether or not the weather was fitting for a photo shoot.  After putting the images on my computer, I was very pleased with how the fog made some of the pictures look.  As you all know, I’m not a professional.  I look up to those that are - but this is simply a hobby.  I don’t have the art of lighting down, and I don’t always know that something is going to go as I expect…the anxiety I’ve experienced while doing this hobby is ridiculous!  Mikayla took that anxiety away because she was a natural!




Now, I always tell people that it’s hard to get a difficult shot when the subject is so adorable, or beautiful, or cute.  Mikayla was all of these.  Not only is she absolutely adorable on the outside, but she is full of sweetness which I truly adored!  





Mikayla stepped out of her car in pink cowgirl boots…I knew at that moment that she would give me the sass I was looking for.  From looking innocent, to sassy, to serious, she knew just how to work the camera!  






Mikayla has a quiet sweetness to her.  She will giggle under her breath and she will burst out loud laughing.  No matter what she’s doing, it obvious that she makes all of those around her smile.  




Thank you Mikayla for being so cooperative and such a good sport!  It truly was a pleasure!  





Until next time…


No comments:

Post a Comment