Sunday, December 15, 2013

The Campbell Family - Soon To Be A Family Of 4!

I couldn’t be happier to introduce the Campbell family - soon to be a family of 4 - to you!  Throughout the week Laura and I kept in touch, debating whether or not we wanted to brave the weather.  We decided to go on ahead with the shoot - knowing that we could always find areas around their house if we needed to.  






Josh and Laura have a great screened in porch on the back of their house.  Although it’s not heated, the lighting was very helpful in allowing us to get some good shots.  This is where we started, and this is where Madisyn showed us her hesitation.  I loved her response anytime I would ask her to do something.  She would said, “I don’t think I really want to do that.”  There was no whining or fit throwing involved!  She simply stated how she felt!  






Although Madisyn wasn’t too excited about kissing her mommy’s belly or touching it, I was able to snap a couple quick shots while she sat there next to her mom and dad.  This is when she started to liven up and show her true personality!  I think everyone that sees these pictures would agree that Laura looks GREAT right now!  I am more than excited that they are going to be introducing baby #2 in January!  




Josh and Laura were willing to brave the cold for a couple of shots, and before you knew it, Madisyn decided she wanted to join in as well!  Who can blame her?  The snow was absolutely beautiful!  








I can say nothing but good things about this wonderful family.  Josh is absolutely hilarious in everything he does - but he is also one of the kindest men I’ve ever met.  Laura has such a big heart and truly a friend that can be counted on!  Madisyn is such a beautiful, smart little girl, who I know will make a great big sister.  








Good luck to this family as they grow very soon!  



Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment