Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Little Maggie...Plus Mom and Dad

This past weekend I was fortunate to be able to spend some time with Bryan’s extended family.  From shooting individual families, to individual children, to a wedding, they definitely kept my camera clicking! Introducing, little Miss Maggie!  





At one year old, she has so much personality and character.  This was my first time meeting Maggie and I was absolutely in love with her perfect little features.  From her little button nose to her almost toothless smile, she was a joy to work with!  







Mom and dad stepped in for a couple of pictures and Maggie definitely put them to work.  Whether she was looking up, down, or trying to take off running, she kept the photo shoot moving…literally in some instances.  






As you can see, little Miss Maggie is absolutely beautiful!  I was very happy and blessed to spend a little bit of time with this family!  





Until next time… 

No comments:

Post a Comment