Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Liam Doty - 9 Months of Pure Cuteness!

I've said it before and I will continue to say it until it changes...but this is BY FAR, the most handsome, charming, and adorable 9-month old little boy that I know.  Back by popular demand...Mr. Liam Doty!  




Liam has a new look - it's called the - I am smiling because you told me to but I'm not sure how I feel about it - look.  Most kids cower and cling to mommy or daddy, but Liam will give you the smile you're wanting.  I was lucky that he was willing to give me the real deal the day of our session!




It gets to a point with little ones and photo sessions where the photographer has to figure out the child's capabilities.  Can they sit without assistance?  Can they stand?  If they can stand, are they going to walk all over and make capturing a shot a workout for the photographer?  Well, at 9 months, Liam is standing up on his own and balancing very well!


So, what does this mean for the parent?  A child standing at 9 months (and I'm going to venture to say he will be walking at 10 months) is going to be a handful.  How many of us have said those infamous words - I can't want until he/she can walk?  We say this selfishly, wanting to take some of the burden off of ourselves of having to carry and constantly move the child from one place to another.  Two weeks later we are regretting ever making that absurd statement!



I love how happy this kid is!  Seriously!  I am fortunate enough to be able to see him regularly.  His cry when he's mad is just as cute as his smile when he's happy!



March cannot get here soon enough!  On March 20th this little man will be turning one!  (Don't cry Devin - just have another one!)  Something tells me he will LOVE the cake smash picture!  

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment