Saturday, January 18, 2014

Cowboy Hats and Tractors - Jett is All Boy at 9 Months!

Hello everyone!  Today was an absolute blast as I got to see the adorable personality of Mr. Jett!  From tractors to horses, to my dog that looks like a horse - he had a blast!  I've known Jett's mommy for a long time and I've always thought she was a great person.  She was a focused student, a dedicated athlete, and such a sweet girl.  Now she's a devoted wife and a loving mother.  I never had my doubts that she would become such a great person.  



Jett showed up ready to take pictures, but even more importantly, his mom and dad showed up ready for business too!  It's always nice to capture what the child truly loves - and at 9 months - it's pretty obvious what Jett loves!



I absolutely love his brown eyes, and even more, his smile.  Even though he wasn't interested in smiling the entire time, when he did, it was precious.  



The next couple pictures are my favorites.  Jett was adorable in his cowboy hat.  The minute we put it on him he seemed to turn into such a handsome man.  He reminded me of a 9-month-old Garth Brooks!  




Seriously, there is nothing cuter than this!  From the hat to the grin to the lean on the horse - he truly is so cute!  I'm pretty sure in 16 years when his mom pulls these pictures out, he will have a girlfriend saying how adorable he was!

Thank you, Jett, for allowing me to take your pictures today and for being such a charming little boy!  

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment