Sunday, January 26, 2014

Boys! Boys! Boys! Jessica and Brian Welcome Hudson - Baby Boy #3!

Let me start by saying that Jessica and Brian have such handsome little boys.  I don't think they should stop at 3!  Introducing, the Szarek family!


They already had the most adorable family, and then Hudson was born.  From Jackson's brown eyes, to Greyson's baby blues, I'm not quite sure what color Hudson's will be.  But, I can say that all 3 of these little boys are so charming and loving!  





This next picture cracks me up.  Hudson would fall asleep, and then wake up wanting some more food.  Who can blame him, right?  So, in between shots Jessica would try to appease him.  He was very content laying here during this next shot, but I'm still uncertain what thoughts were going through this head.  Probably something along the lines of why the heck do they have me in leg warmers!  




And he clearly wasn't feeling what we were trying in this next shot....


From the times I've been with these little boys, I would say that Jackson is the boy, Greyson is the flirt, and I'm still waiting to see what shoes little Hudson will fill.  I do know that he is one handsome little man!








Jackson wanted to keep holding Hudson while Greyson just wanted to snuggle with me.  I was more than okay with both of those!  It's very clear that these young men love the new addition to the family!  



Thank you for letting me help in welcoming Hudson to the family!  


Until next time...







No comments:

Post a Comment