Monday, January 20, 2014

My Sweet Little Niece is Turning 5 - Riley Emma Park

Almost 5 years ago, I remember receiving a call that my little niece was coming soon!  I was so excited for Brad and Leah to welcome their first child.  Riley had a scary start to her life.  After being told she had RSV, she was taken to Peoria and spent quite a bit of time in the NICU.  Fast forward 5 years and Riley is a happy, healthy, and very active little girl!







Riley keeps her mother and father on their toes.  She is very keen and quick-witted - and that is exactly what we love about her.  You never know what she has going on in that little head of hers!





Riley CRACKS me up.  From her silly little sayings, to her dancing, to her everyday behaviors, she honestly makes me giggle whenever I am with her. During this photo session we wanted to try some shots in the snow.  Riley has very sensitive eyes when it comes to brightness!  Take the sun and bright white snow and it's a recipe for disaster for Riley!  It was HILARIOUS watching her try to keep her eyes open.




I only tortured her for a little bit before we went back inside. It took her eyes a little while to get adapted again, and then she turned on her charm.  We called in cousin Ella to get a real smile out of Riley and the result was pure cuteness!





I remember holding Riley as a little baby.  I remember her little waddle of a walk as a toddler.  I remember her potty training.  I remember her first day of preschool.  I can't believe that she is turning 5!  Our families are very close to one another and I can't wait to watch her grow into the beautiful young woman (that will continue to keep her parents on their toes) that I know she will be.  We love you to the moon and back Riley!




Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures and she looks precious :)

    Cathy Vargas
    Vintage Girls
    www.vindiebaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you aunt Tiffany- love Riley Park

    ReplyDelete