Sunday, October 5, 2014

The Wickkiser Family Welcomes - Katelyn!

I had the privilege of going to meet Katelyn shortly after she was born and I was smitten from the moment I saw her.  She is so sweet.




Big Brother, Braden, was sleeping when I arrived, but when he woke up he was ready to introduce his sister to me.  He came downstairs telling me about spooky castles and all of his toys.  He was like a grown man in a 4-year-old's body.  So handsome and so refined.






He clearly loved his sister and was willing to snuggle with her with every opportunity we gave him!





Katelyn was very content and happy - as long as she was swaddled.  She just wanted to be warm and cozy and she looked adorable all bundled up!






Thank you to Mike and Kerri for giving me this opportunity.  It was so nice to be able to catch up and I hope it's not long before we can do it again!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment