Saturday, October 11, 2014

Heidi and Adam...and Two Handsome Boys!

Well, we arrived at this photo session in 35mph winds and very cold temperatures.  While the temps weren't technically freezing, it sure did feel like it!






Adam and Heidi were troopers and they were ready to move quickly!  I always enjoy the experience of a photo session, but when it's cold and children aren't having fun, I do my best to move things right along.







It's always funny to see how kids respond when I tell them to pretend they're on a beach, it's 80 degrees out, and they're laying in the sand.  For this session - I think they thought I was nuts!





The session went well and the entire family made it enjoyable!  I loved the idea of using the old car, and it served as a place of heat for Bentley when he had enough!





Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment