Monday, October 6, 2014

The Jacobs Family - Mom, Dad, and Three Stunning Girls!

I'm not sure there is anything more adorable than the Jacobs girls!  Alexa, Aubrey, and Ava turned on their charm during this session, despite the freezing temperatures!





We climbed out of our vehicles in 25 MPH winds and moved like the speed of light!  Tanya and Mike have raised some very well-behaved kids and they cracked me up during this session.



Ava wasn't really too interested because of the freezing winds, but a little peek-a-book got her smiling and her giggle was adorable!






I am going to venture to say that little Miss Aubrey is the one that keeps Mike and Tanya on their toes.  She reminded me very much of my Tyler and I couldn't help but laugh at her funny personality!





Alexa was all grown up, but ready to have fun with Aubrey!  She had the poses down and even her silly poses made her look too cute!







Although it was beyond cold, I was able to capture the cuteness that is the Jacobs Family!








Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment