Saturday, October 11, 2014

The Gallick Family

This family is one that is near and dear to my heart.  My kids have become close with Cooper and Aubrey since they all started attending Streator Child Development Center.  It seems like everything the kids do, we see each other.  From church, to dance, to Awanas - they're together quite a bit.


This picture cracks me up!  It's like Cooper is saying, "DON'T drop me!"




I loved when the Gallick family showed up and they all looked absolutely adorable.  Aubrey had just gotten a new haircut and Cooper has this sweet little look to him that is so cute.








Once again - this day was COLD!  The kids were running around to keep themselves warm but they were ready to smile when I needed them too!












Thank you to the Gallick Family for being your adorable selves!








Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment