Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Ellie Fitzgerald - Pure Beauty

This photo session is probably one that I am most proud of.  True beauty.  Those are the words that come to mind when I think of Ellie.  She is going to be four soon, and her natural ability to shine in front of the camera is absolutely stunning.  






From her blue eyes, to her sweet innocence - this girl is going to be trouble as she gets older.  Other than telling her where we were going, I didn’t have to say anything else.  I literally let her do her thing and this is what I was able to get.  She is gorgeous!  









Ellie’s personality is nothing short of sweet and hilarious all at the same time.  While she wants to run around and be a 4-year-old, she’s also willing to sit and take in all that is going on around her.  She has a sense of calm about her that is amazing for such a young girl.  I’m sure her parents would argue otherwise - but I saw nothing but sweetness during this shoot.  





What’s even better than this beautiful 4-year-old…she has a sister that is just as beautiful!  I was fortunate enough to be able to have Maggie along for the shoot as well.  She clearly finds her sister to be entertaining.  I love how affectionate Ellie is towards Maggie.  Sometimes Maggie loves it…and sometimes she doesn’t.  It’s just the usual love between siblings!  








I’ve been doing this for a year now.  This is one of my prouder moments as a photographer.  Not only was it nice to be able to get back outside, but it was even greater to have a subject that possesses such natural beauty and requires the camera/photographer to do very little work.  







I’ll throw one in of some of the cousins!  My little ones came along for the ride and they had a blast.  Vacation in July is going to be a blast as we all head to the Mountains!  






Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment