Monday, April 28, 2014

The Sliker Family

I started my many photo sessions this past weekend with the Sliker Family!  These 3 children were absolutely perfectly behaved and made this shoot so enjoyable!




The minute they got out of the van they were ready to go!  With their smiles in tow, they quickly lined up, smiled, ran around a bit, and came back for more!




The little one is going to be 3 very soon!  I was AMAZED at how well behaved Brody was.  He wasn't shy when I asked him to come with me.  I enjoyed watching him run and I loved the little faces he made when he thought nobody was watching.  His muscles - definitely impressive!










Jotie is absolutely precious.  When asked to make silly faces, she just wanted to be sweet.  I could tell within the brief time I was with her that she is a GREAT big sister.  She was kind to her little brothers and she reminded me a lot of my Ella.





Dalton was along for the ride.  He was just like Joe and wanted to play football during the shoot, BUT, he was quick to smile for me...and then go back to his game of catch with his dad.  





All three of these kids impressed me with their willingness to pose with one another.  They were kind, sweet, and they didn't complain - not once!  When you look at their ages, that is beyond impressive.




This family is nothing short of awesome.  From the handsome smiles of Dalton and Brody, to the sweetness of Jotie, to the relaxed personalities of Katie and Joe - I would gladly have a session with this family any day of the week!



Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment