Thursday, May 1, 2014

Fallyn Beau Albert - Welcome to the World!

Welcome little Miss Fallyn Beau!  I had the pleasure of getting to meet this little cutie.  I always forget just how little newborns are!



Everything about her was precious.  From her little coos to her perfect little features.  


I've always loved the idea of doing a picture like this.  I love how Beau's ring can fit around her four little piggies.  


There is nothing more calming than the thought of a sleeping baby.  How absolutely peaceful does she look here? 


I feel as though this pose just proves that Fallyn is going to be full of sass!  I love it!




Big brother Riley!  It was awesome to see him so calm around Fallyn.  


Big sister Natali.  She was so proud to hold Fallyn.  


Big brother Jack!  He wasn't quite sure what he thought.  He was clearly in love, but afraid to be holding something so delicate!  



Why not?  I promised Jack we would take some individuals of him too!  We don't want him thinking it's all about Fallyn do we?  


I'm sure daddy is proud of this one!  His little football sideline star in the making!  While she may not be on the field with him, I have no doubts she'll be right by his side as he's coaching, cheering him on!


I'm absolutely in love with the picture of Fallyn in her mother's wedding dress.  Absolutely precious and a great keepsake!  



Congratulations Beau and Mandi!  She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!  

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment