Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Mast Family - Nothing But Fun!

I met the Mast family years ago when Mike started at the Fire Station.  At first, he seemed quiet.  And then I got to know him….He hasn’t stopped talking since!  




When I was pregnant with Tyler, Maggie Medema took a beautiful picture of Ella, Bryan, and I on our front porch.  It's one of my favorite pictures to date!  The home is something meaningful.  





I remember thinking that Mike and his wife, Jennifer, were a very sweet couple.  Mike always speaks very highly of Jennifer, which I think is absolutely adorable after so many years of marriage.  Since I’ve known them they’ve become good friends of ours.  






Sarah and Tyler were much younger when we first started hanging out.  I remember Tyler loving video games and giving Bryan and Mike a run for their money.  I remember Sarah loving dance and being a very quiet, shy little girl.  






During our photo shoot it became very obvious to me that Sarah and Tyler have both come out of their shells.  Sarah was a cute little diva ready to pose and do anything I asked of her.  Tyler was just as willing to do what I asked of him, but he wasn’t as excited.  He smiled, and posed, and made the best of every man’s worst nightmare…pictures!  









As a family they were so much fun to be with!  Mike has always had a great sense of humor which makes me laugh constantly.  Jennifer rolls with the punches and smiles at whatever he says - she’s a good wife!  Sarah and Tyler seemed to get along very well during the photo session - I can only imagine it’s the same at home - right Mike and Jennifer?  




These next few pictures crack me up.  Sarah and Tyler were having a blast as Mike and Jennifer were posing!  






After a beautiful day and a fun photo session - it was over in a jiffy!  Thank you to the Mast Family for being so easy-going, fun, and hilarious!  




Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment