Wednesday, May 21, 2014

From the Class of 2014 - Olivia Pratt

For this photo session we went to the Ted Weber House and Garden in Streator.  I want to start off by saying that I'm impressed with how well the grounds are kept!  It was absolutely beautiful and allowed for some great scenery in Olivia's senior pictures!








I remember Olivia as a freshman.  She was quiet and so tiny.  Now, as a senior, Olivia is still quiet...and still tiny...but so grown up.  She has goals and hopes and there is nothing more relieving as a teacher than to see a student head into the real world with ambitions.










Olivia plans to go to IVCC and enter into the nursing program.  As a student, a cheerleader, and a member of the work program, she has already learned how to manage her time responsibly and I have no doubts that she has a bright future ahead of her.









One word to summarize this session....Sweet.  Olivia is so sweet.  I feel that these pictures capture her true personality.  I don't know that I've ever seen her without a smile on her face - whether it's on the sidelines cheering or walking through the hallway.







I wish her nothing but the best and congratulations!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment