Monday, June 2, 2014

The Many Expressions of Finley Jean - She is One!

I had the pleasure of FINALLY being able to take Finley's 1st Year pictures.  I think as you view this blog, you will see that she has many adorable expressions.  When I met up with Finley and her mom, she greeted me with an ear-to-ear grin.  She was ready!




I've had quite a bit of experience with this age, and Finley was no different than the others I've encountered - she was a mover!  While she wasn't wanting to walk, she was definitely into crawling and trying her best to get away from me.




Not only was she a mover, but she made it a point to look anywhere but at the camera.  Thankfully there was nobody around during this photo session because they definitely would have thought we were crazy!  Finley's mom and I were singing and dancing and doing everything short of a full-on circus to try and get her to look at us.






Finley is 100% darling.  From her little smile to her mischievous look, she is just so stinkin' cute!  She had many expressions for the camera and I did my best to try and capture them all.







She has already grown so much.  I cannot believe it has already been a year (and 3 months) since she was born!  This photo session was kind of impromptu.  Jenny wasn't sure if she would be making the trip home and so it wasn't really planned.  With that being said, I am ready to go over-the-top for year two!  Bring it on little Miss Finley!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment